Charming hotels in Samui
1. Beluga Boutique Hotel | SamuiLocated in the Lamai area of Samui, 1 km from the city center and 15 km from the airport, Beluga Boutique Hotel enjoys an exceptional situation almost unique on the island, and every effort is made to make guests feel unique too. Beluga Boutique Hotel provides the best in services and amenities and each of the 14 rooms have been carefully appointed to the highest degree of comfort and convenience. The mineral water swimming pool, private beach, and spa with massages ensure guests have a variety of recreational activities to choose from. Nearby attractions include the Hin Ta Hin Yai, Beach Republic Club, Will Wait, and Samui Aquarium & Tiger Zoo. Beluga Boutique Hotel will allow you to live your dream vacation in Samui.
2. Rocky's Boutique Resort | SamuiThis chic property, overlooking breathtaking views of the Gulf of Thailand, Rocky's Boutique Resort is located a short stroll from downtown Lamai, and 11.2 km from Samui International Airport, making it an ideal venue for unparalleled relaxation. Featuring 47 bungalows, and 3 private pool villas the hotel's guestrooms come with a distinct character enhanced with all the amenities you expect from a resort of its class. The beautiful bistro/restaurant allows guests to end their evenings with immaculate dishes. Nearby attractions include Beach Republic Club, Hin Ta Hin Yai, Will Wait, and Samui Aquarium & Tiger Zoo. With its well kept accommodation and excellent facilities Rocky's Boutique Resort is an exquisite place of stay.
3. Marco Polo Resort Restaurant | SamuiLocated in the lovely area of Chaweng Noi, Marco Polo Resort & Restaurant enjoys a commanding position in Samui, just 2 km from the city center and 20 minutes from the airport. This 3-star hotel offers impeccable service and is home to 10 bedrooms, all tastefully furnished to provide comforts. The Marco Polo Resort & Restaurant also provides an outdoor pool, massage, garden, and golf course within 3 km. Nearby attractions include Beach Republic Club, Hin Ta Hin Yai, Will Wait, and Samui Aquarium & Tiger Zoo. Enjoy unparalleled services and a truly prestigious address at the Marco Polo Resort & Restaurant.
4. Samui Jasmine Resort | SamuiIf you're looking for a conveniently located hotel in Samui, look no further than Samui Jasmine Resort. From here, guests can enjoy easy access to all that the lively city has to offer and the Samui International Airport is only 13 km away. All 35 guestrooms feature luxurious soaker bathtubs. An outdoor infinity pool with uninterrupted views of the Gulf of Thailandm is available. This modern hotel is in the vicinity of major city attractions near this hotel include Will Wait, Hin Ta Hin Tai, the Beach Republic Club, Wat Lamai Folklore Museum, and the Samui Aquarium & Tiger Zoo. Superb facilities and an excellent location make the Samui Jasmine Resort the perfect base from which to enjoy your stay in Samui.
5. Sandalwood Luxury Villa's | SamuiThis luxury villa resort is perched on a unique vantage point between Chaweng and Lamai beaches, 7.1 km from Samui International Airport. The hotel provides 10 rooms, each equipped with free wireless and LAN internet access, in your own private villa with stunning views of the island, lush gardens, and richly coloured decor. The Sandalwood Luxury Villas strive to make every guests' experience an unforgettable one with numerous amenities. Recreational activities available include an outdoor infinity pool, hot tub, spa with massages, steam room, a beautiful garden, and a golf course within 3 km. Nearby attractions to this hotel include Will Wait, Hin Ta Hin Yai, the Beach Republic Club, and the Thai Boxing Stadium.
6. The Scent Hotel | SamuiWhen visiting Samui, you'll feel right at home at The scent Hotel which offers quality accommodation and great service 2 km from the Samui International Airport and 5 km from the city center. Guests can choose from 13 rooms, decorated in welcoming, neutral colours which are equipped with free wireless and LAN internet access. The Scent Hotel services include a poolside bar, restaurant, room service, coffee shop, airport transfer, concierge, babysitting, tours, shuttle service, and laundry service. The recreational facilities at the hotel include a private beach, an outdoor pool, spa with massages, steam room, and non-motorized water sports. Nearby attractions include the Samui Crocodile Farm, the Big C, Big Buddha, and the Wat Nuan Naram.
7. Eden Beach Bungalows | SamuiBuilt in 2013, Eden Beach bungalows is a distinct addition to Samui just steps away from the city center, and only 5 km from the Samui International Airport. All guest accommodation feature thoughtful amenities to ensure an unparalleled sense of comfort, with 20 rooms to choose from all equipped with free wireless internet access, satellite/cable TV, air conditioning, and stylish ensuite. The recreational facilities including an outdoor pool, private beach, kids' pool, hot tub, massages, a garden, and golf course within 3 km ensure guests have a variety of activities to choose from. Nearby attractions include the Lompraya Pier, Santiburi Golf Resort, Samui Crocodile Farm, the Big C, Big Buddha, and the Wat Nuan Naram.
8. Sans Souci Samui Hotel | SamuiWhether you're travelling as a tourist or on business, Sans Souci Samui is a great choice for accommodation, 3.9 km from Samui International Airport. The hotel features 22 beautifully appointed guest rooms, each including satellite/cable TV, free LAN and wireless internet access, air conditioning, a balcony/terrace, and warm, wooden decor. The Sana Souci Samui hotel provides room service, a restaurant, tours, a smoking area, and airport transfer to ensure each guest enjoys their stay. A private beach, massage, and garden complete the package. Nearby attractions include the Thai Boxing Stadium, Pru Chaweng, Tropical Murphy's, The Samui Institute of Thai Culinary Arts, and Black Jack Pub.
9. Elements Boutique Resort Spa Hideaway | SamuiThe Elements Boutique Resort & Spa Hideaway is in the Taling Ngam area of Samui, 19.5 km from Samui International Airport and the perfect place to escape for your holiday. All guest accommodations feature natural colours and materials as well as thoughtful amenities to ensure a sense of comfort in their 33 room. The fitness center, outdoor pool, motorized and non-motorized sports, kids' pool, spa, massages, sauna, steam room, and hot tub also are available for all hotel guests. Visitors can enjoy the nearby attractions to Elements including both Na Muang Waterfalls I and II, Koh Samui Butterfly Garden, and Lami Walking Street.
10. Pandora Lifestyle Hotel | SamuiFor travelers who want to take in the sights and sounds of Samui, Pandora Lifestyle Hotel in the perfect choice, just 1.3 km from Samui International Airport and free LAN and wireless internet access and close to Samui Night Plaza. Pandora Lifestyle Hotel is home to 9 colourful, inviting bedrooms, all tastefully furnished to provide comforts. Pandora Lifestyle features a number of amenities to ensure their guests enjoy their stay including room service, a poolside bar, coffee shop, airport transfer, business center, tours, concierge, and babysitting. Nearby attractions to the Pandora Lifestyle Hotel include Prego, Christy's Cabaret, Bar Solo, and Samui Night Plaza.
Powered by ROImedia